Help build The Bridge
Our vision is a connected society where all people with disabilities achieve their full potential.
The Bridge Individual Giving Program is an annual giving program for individuals and families.
We are inviting you to help build The Bridge by supporting deeper connections between people, families and communities.
By choosing to contribute you:
- Support people with a disability achieve their full potential
- Improve our services through the provision of additional resources and staff development
- Enhance community awareness of people with a disability
- Invest in new programs, initiatives and solutions that make a difference to the lives of individuals and families
- Strengthen the capacity of the organisation to deliver on the vision, mission and goals
Make a one off tax-deductible donation or become a Bridge Donor and make an annual donation at the following levels:
- Support $100+
- Enhance $250+
- Invest $500 +
- Strengthen $1,000 +
- Partner $3,000 +
Key areas of expenditure include:
- Employing professionals such as communication specialists to work with young adults and their families
- Providing accredited training to persons with a disability to prepare them for the open labor market
- Disability awareness training and promotion in the community
- Research and evaluation
How to donate
- Donate Online
- Donate by cheque
- Donate by telephone - 03 8710 8555
The Bridge is endorsed as a deductible gift recipient (DGR) by the Australian Taxation Office and has Income Tax Exemption and Public Benevolent Institution status. Donations of $2 or more are tax deductible.